A dental implant is a small titanium post that is surgically connected to your jawbone. Due to the biocompatible properties of titanium, the implant will quickly fuse with your jawbone in about three months and provide a solid, secure foundation for a dental crown or bridge.
While many dentists can restore dental implants (top them with a crown or bridge), not all dentists have the ability to perform the complete implant process. Dr. DiSimoni has completed training in both the surgical placement and the cosmetic restoration of dental implants, so you can receive all of your implant care right here at West Gate Family Dentistry.
West Gate Family Dentistry also has Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CT) on premises. This is a special type of xray equipment that allows Dr. DiSimoni to evaluate 3-D images of your teeth, soft tissues, nerve pathways and bone in a single scan.
- Dental Implants are Not just for seniors. You can replace teeth at any adult age!
- Implants look and feel like natural teeth
- Implants don't have any slipping, clicking or uncomfortable adhesives like traditional dentures
- Healthy, well-maintained implants can last for many, many years
- Call to Schedule your implant consultation today 630-513-2121